We are looking for an experienced Researcher to lead on the delivery and ongoing development of the charity’s evaluation and research strategy.
Position: Evaluation and Research Lead
Location: Remote with occasional travel Dudley
Hours: Full-time, 35 hours
Benefits: 28 days’ annual leave, 6% pension contribution, flexible and remote working opportunities, occupational sick pay, eye care vouchers.
Closing Date: 29th May 2022
We are looking for an Evaluation and Research Lead who has experience in designing, delivering and disseminating research, training and evaluation data in the health and social care field. The role will provide the opportunity to support the charity in developing innovative models of care and to ensure that services are able to demonstrate impact and value. You will have experience facilitating the sharing of insights and learning externally so that we can advance the effective treatment and understanding of harmful gambling.
Key responsibilities include:
- Advance the effective treatment and understanding of harmful gambling through clinical research, specialist training and innovative, evidence-based rehabilitation programmes.
- Facilitate experience driven research and research driven practice.
- Work with existing monitoring, learning and evaluation systems and data to help the organisation understand and share impact and learning.
- Develop and maintain collaborations with academic and research partners.
- Manage the day to day delivery of the existing research projects.
- Work with the Director of Clinical Services and the wider leadership team to identify information gaps and potential future research by conducting surveys, research and monitoring services performance.
- Lead on collaboration with academic and training institutions in regards to student placements.
- Support the development of future standard setting and organisation.
- Support the Director of Clinical Services in the development and implementation of a competency framework and standardised training package for practitioners working with sever gambling harms.
- Support the testing and development of internal clinical training through evaluation and research.
- Produce evaluation and research reports to support our fundraising team.
As Evaluation and Research Lead, you will have:
- A post-graduate research qualification in a relevant field (Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, Public Health or related fields) or demonstrable knowledge experience and competency in this area
- Experience of leading psychological and/or social research and evaluation design and implementation in health and/or social care settings
- Experience in either or both quantitative and qualitative research methods and strong statistical analysis and evaluation skills
- Practical experience of leading on or contributing to an effective quality assurance programme including providing robust feedback
- Experience of leading learning processes or implementing evidence-based changes to strategy or intervention delivery
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and active listening skills.
The charity is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes enquiries from everyone and values diversity in its workforce.
You may have experience in areas such as Evaluation, Evaluation and Research, Research, Researcher, Data Research, Data Analyst, Research Data, Data Evaluation, Impact and Evaluation, Health, Social Care, Health and Social Care, Clinical Research, Clinical Researcher, Research Project Manager, Scientific Research, Quantitate Research, Qualitative Research, Clinical Services, Psychology Research, Sociology, Research Social Work Research, Public Health Research, Health Research, Social Research, Social Care Research, Psychology Researcher, Sociology Researcher, Social Work Researcher, Public Health Researcher, Health Researcher, Social Researcher, Social Care Researcher.