We are looking for a Residential Administrator to provide effective support to the organisations Residential Rehabilitation Programme in a way that enables clients to overcome their addiction to gambling and move forward to recovery and independent living.
The Programme provides structured support, to males aged over 18 years with severe gambling history, through a 12 to 14-week residential stay.
Position: Residential Administrator
Location: Dudley, West Midlands
Salary: From £20,000- £22,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Hours: 35 hours per week (some weekend work may be required)
Benefits: 28 days’ annual leave, 6% pension contribution, occupational sick pay, wellbeing programme and eye care vouchers.
About the Role
We are seeking a dynamic individual who has experience of using software packages such as Microsoft Office and the Google Suite, who will be required to provide an effective and efficient administration service to the residential functional/ departmental team.
- Provide a full administrative service so that the needs of the functional/departmental team are met.
- Maintain effective work systems, ensuring that all correspondence and documentation is dealt with in a professional manner that meets audit requirements.
- Provide cover for the reception when required.
- Maintain comprehensive stocks of all forms and documentation required by the function/department so that it is available when required.
- Collate, produce and distribute regular and ad-hoc statistics and reports so that individuals and departments receive accurate up to date information.
- Maintain meeting room booking diary.
- Attend meetings to take minutes and distribute these in a timely manner.
- Maintain the archiving system for trainee records.
- Process orders onto the system to ensure all stock for the units is kept up to date.
- Provide support to other functional heads when required to
As a Residential Administrator,
You will also have:
- Ability to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook Email & Calendar together with Google Suite.
- Previous experience in similar role
- Experience in minute taking.
If you have the qualities that we are looking for and the ability to make a difference, we want to hear from you!
The charity is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes enquiries from everyone and values diversity in its workforce.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION: Residential Service Administrator Dudley
If you are interested, please complete the online application form below OR submit a CV with a cover letter explaining why you would be suitable for the role and return it to email@example.com.
Return to Vacancies list