Menu

Forums Poetry Corner MY NEW FRIEND

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Crabapple
      Participant

It started back when I was young, in the pub I went to have some fun, there u was just standing there, lights a flashing oh how u glare, with the lights there comes the sound, drawing me in A NEW FRIEND I’d found, little did I know back then, it was the beginning of the end,  I put in a coin then 2 then 3, excitement grabbed a hold of me, before I knew it hours passed, where did they go they went so fast, the bell was rung to kick me out, gonna miss my friend without a doubt, from that day on never been the same, an I’m the only one to blame, i let my friend inside of my head, first thought in the morning when I got out of bed, i didn’t mind u made me grin, couldn’t wait to see my new friend spin, fast forward years and here we r, no nice things not even a car, my new friend has taken the lot, but I didn’t care I soon forgot , cos every time I hear that sound, I’m happy bout that friend I’ve found, the time has come now to forget, wish I wasn’t in this debt, suddenly my head is clear, my friend is someone I should fear, so no more now its time to go, u wasn’t my friend u was really my foe x x x

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Gordon Moody

Find out more about Gordon Moody

If you want to find out more about what we do, how you can help personally or support us as an organisation then please get in touch and we’ll send you updates with our latest information and news.

Translate »