Purchase Ledger Assistant
We are looking for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to maintain the charities purchase ledger and support the finance functions of the charity.
Position: Purchase Ledger Assistant
Location: Dudley (Hybrid Model with some home working)
Salary: £20,000-£23,000 (pro rata for 20 hours)
Hours: Part-time, 20 hours per week (flexible days)
Benefits: 28 days’ annual leave, 6% pension contribution, occupational sick pay, eye care vouchers.
About the Role
As Purchase Ledger Assistant your key responsibilities will include:
- Purchase ledger (invoices, coding, gaining authorisation)
- Weekly payment runs
- Daily bank upload and reconciliation
- Ensuring all supplier information is accurate and up to date (obtaining insurance etc.)
- Ad hoc finance support
As Purchase Ledger Assistant, you will have experience in a similar role and a passion for the organisations mission.
You will have:
- Previous purchase ledger experience (essential)
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent IT literacy
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team – especially remotely
- Can work in a completely paperless environment
- Working to finance deadlines
The charity is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes enquiries from everyone and values diversity in its workforce.
You may have experience in areas such as Purchase Ledger Clerk, Purchase Ledger Assistant, Purchase Ledger Administrator, Junior Purchase Ledger Clerk, Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Finance Assistant, Finance Clerk.