Menu

Forums Poetry Corner Gambling

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Crabapple
      Participant

Push the button start the spin it’s my time to win win win, round they go at such a pace heart beating faster starting to race,  time goes slow I hold my breath cherry on the right lemon on the left, as I watch the reels go round heart beating faster starting to pound, round and round and round they go oh come on stop and let me know, the reels come to an abrupt halt heart beating faster starting to jault, lost again no time to think heart beating slower starting to sink.

i-did-it
        Participant

I love this poem
          It really captures the speed of the spinning wheels and the constant emotional changes we go through in such a short space of time – I hadn’t considered this before – I had only thought in terms of the impact of long periods of time spent gambling . Our poor brains and bodies must be so confused by the constant cycling of emotions .

thank you so much for sharing !

Branfat
          Participant

I never thought about the afrenaladr rush..the holding breath and secret prayers while gambling..I just thought it only happened to a desperate gambler like me..

Branfat
            Participant

I never thought about the afrenaladr rush..the holding breath and secret prayers while gambling..I just thought it only happened to a desperate gambler like me..

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Gordon Moody

Find out more about Gordon Moody

If you want to find out more about what we do, how you can help personally or support us as an organisation then please get in touch and we’ll send you updates with our latest information and news.

Translate »