Menu

Forums Poetry Corner I AM NOBODY, BUT I HAVE A NAME

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Tiki456
      Participant

I am a nobody and I have a face filled with shame. I look around and there is no one to blame. I’ve done it again I lost it all. I defeated my wisdom to know right from wrong. Everyday for a month I have sang the same old song. Today I am crying the tears flow down my face. Where is all the money, there is not a trace.
        The pain, the agony it is so hard to endure. I want to stop gambling that is for sure. I’m afraid and I am scared I will die very soon. I want to be free and not suffocating in my cocoon. Please help me God, I say every day, I go to gamble and don’t realize how long was the stay. I search for my last dollar thinking a miracle will shine, but I leave and in my walled is one silver dime. Please help me today as I try one more time, please give me the strength and let my face finally shine. Don’t call me a gambler I hate that name, just call me your friend, we are both the same.

Anonymous

I enjoyed your poem Tiki!!

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Gordon Moody

Find out more about Gordon Moody

If you want to find out more about what we do, how you can help personally or support us as an organisation then please get in touch and we’ll send you updates with our latest information and news.

Translate »